Fuel Your Global Competitiveness
To help your company leverage KAUST’s vast human and technological resources, the KAUST Industry Collaboration Program (KICP) was created. The program assists with finding tailored ways to help you transform your business needs and opportunities into innovative products, processes, and the technologies of tomorrow. We work to maximize the value of your company’s R&D using your own R&D plans to determine opportunities and defining specific collaboration outputs that add value to your company.
The KICP is a membership-based program with the objective of fostering strong and productive partnerships with industry, generating value for both KAUST and the KICP members. This is done through facilitating engagement of industry with KAUST’s faculty, world-class talent pool and technology commercialization capability. KICP members include some of the largest and most influential technology intensive corporations in the world.
KICP Members enjoy privileges including:
- KIAB: a seat on the KAUST Industry Advisory Board (KIAB). KIAB is the University’s main forum for aligning academic, research and economic development activities with industry. KIAB members discuss the latest research activities at KAUST and provide guidance and recommendations on research topics of relevance to the members.
- Collaborating with industry: the opportunity to collaborate with other KICP partners and key quasi-government agencies.
- A dedicated on-campus industry collaboration officer: a subject matter expert committed to serve your organization’s research needs.
- Scoping KAUST’s research: workshops to match your organization’s R&D requirements with KAUST faculty research.
- Participating in all KAUST events: invitations to all faculty-led scientific conferences throughout the year.
- Leveraging our talent pool: reserved spots at campus career events to access KAUST students for internship and job placement opportunities.
- Accelerating your ideas: access to a wide range of corporate innovation training.
- Accessing KAUST-based startups: Invest or use their products and services.
Current members include:
As of November 2018.