KAUST Entrepreneurship Center partners with leading organizations to support innovation training in Saudi Arabia. We partner with a range of regional and international government, corporate and other organizations to deliver world-class entrepreneurial training and mentorship.
Since 2015, the Center has partnered with over 35 organizations from various industries to deliver intensive training to entrepreneurs competing in regional and international startup competitions. This includes end-to-end delivery of bootcamps, pitch competitions, accelerators, corporate innovation, and other training.
Why Partner with KAUST?
- Network with regional and international expert mentors, investors, founders and trainers.
- Grow your entrepreneurial community with access to our community of over 50,000 innovators.
- Get exposure for your organization and widen your audience.
- Become a partner in KAUST entrepreneurship training and programs.
- Access to internationally certified entrepreneurial expertise and trainers.