KAUST Innovation is hiring
KAUST Innovation collaborates with all departments and research centers across the university to help get research put to use. Our mission is to help maximize KAUST’s contribution to the economic diversification of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its transformation to a knowledge-based economy.
We are looking for talented economic development specialists who are as ambitious as the mission we are striving to achieve. We are particularly looking for expertise in company partnership development and early-stage investment, but also for people with the skills, talent, and ideas that can help KAUST achieve its transformative ambitions.
KAUST believes that personal fulfillment and discovery are integral aspects of a rewarding professional life and the university makes it easy for staff to balance their professional responsibilities with other aspects of their lives. KAUST provides ample opportunities and time to keep work and life in harmony – from vacations and holidays to an inviting campus community on the shores of the Red Sea, with all the seaside amenities and recreation facilities of a fine resort.
Open KAUST Innovation Positions
Marketing Specialist –Entrepreneurship
This role helps achieve the KAUST Innovation mission by supporting KAUST entrepreneurship marketing activities for accelerator programs and early-stage startups. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing & Outreach team, Entrepreneurship teams, corporate partners, and startup founders to provide the marketing assistance needed to develop and support our entrepreneurship programs and activities. See More
- Manage the messaging and marketing plans for entrepreneurship programs including execution of promotional activities such as email and social media, website and landing pages, ads, blogs, and videos.
- Work closely with startups to ensure their early-stage marketing needs are met and assets delivered.
- Collaborate with Entrepreneurship Center and Innovation Fund teams to stay updated on progress of programs.
- High-impact personality with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Agile thinker, entrepreneurship-minded, motivated and results-focused.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field with experience in marketing or communications with minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Strong English writing skills for business and technical audiences.