Insyab’s mission is to unleash the power of collaborative robotics in mission-critical applications. Instead of working in silos, Insyab’s software products allow robots to interact in real-time, share their learning, and effectively perform swarming routines. It literally unlocks a “1+1=3” type of value proposition.
The foundation of our products is a robust wireless connectivity technology offering extremely fast dissemination of information between robotic agents. Coupled with highly-efficient collaborative mission planning algorithms, Insyab’s technology is designed with scalability in mind from day one.
Our solutions promise order of magnitude kind of impact:
- In a search & rescue context for example, using our technology in conjunction with a vision-powered swarm of drones can help reduce the chance of missing a survivor by 5X.
- Counting crowds can be carried out in less than 20% of the time compared to classical methods.
- A swarm of robotic agents equipped with Insyab’s technology can finish asset inspection jobs (e.g. wind turbines, solar panels, tank farms, pipelines, etc.) in a fraction of the time.
- The idle time of a shuttle in a fleet of autonomous shuttle buses can be slashed by a factor of 2X compared to typical fleet management solutions available today.
Insyab licenses its software solutions to gear makers, services providers, and system integrators. Our software products are in use already by clients in France and USA who are mainly active in the energy industry.
Teamwork pays off!
Connectivity and computational solutions paving the way for drones and robots to complete surveillance, survey, and inspection missions much faster, safer, and more efficiently.
- AirFabric™ is Insyab’s flagship product, offering high-bandwidth and ultra-low latency wireless connectivity for swarms of unmanned vehicles.
- kMission is a scalable mission planning software that can be used to dynamically optimize the path plans of fleets of unmanned vehicles.
Insyab maintains a portfolio of 3 granted and 5 pending US/EU patents. The foundation of our products is a robust wireless connectivity technology offering extremely fast dissemination of information between robotic agents. Recognizing the cooperative nature of robotic swarms, Insyab’s technology allows agents in the swarm to exchange mission information with the lowest latency available today in the market.
Insyab’s technology portfolio also includes a highly-efficient collaborative mission planning software tool. Using this tool, a fleet of autonomous vehicles continuously exchange their locations, progress data, and other mission attributes. Their path plans are updated accordingly with the goal of minimizing mission completion time.
Dr. Mohamed-Slim Alouini
A world-renowned scholar in wireless communi-cations contributing to over a thousand publications in the field. Slim also currently holds a professor position at King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST). He earned his PHD and MS both in Electrical Engineering from Caltech and Georgia Tech respectively.
Dr. Ahmed Bader
Co-Founded Insyab with the longstanding purpose and vision to increase the efficiency and practicality of wireless solutions within the industry. Ahmed brings in more than 14 years of experience within the wireless industry including commercial and academic implementations. He earned his PHD in Electrical Engineering from Télécom ParisTech and MS in Electrical & Computer Engineering from The Ohio State University.
Nour brings on board a wealth of experience to Insyab. He is a seasoned executive with a solid background in the international business scene. Previously, Nour held senior executive positions at Alcatel-Lucent in Europe. He earned his MBA from the University of San Francisco.
Dr. Slim Souissi
Slim is a veteran in the wireless industry. Having spent nearly 20 years in Silicon Valley, Slim offers indispensable advice to Insyab’s development. Most recently, he was the COO of Novatel Wireless. Slim holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Tech.